Draft SEIS Public Meetings
You are invited to attend a virtual public meeting to provide comments on the Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Statement (SEIS) for the Arrow Canyon Solar Project. The public meetings will be held to obtain comments to be considered in the development of the Final SEIS. To help protect the public and limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, virtual public meetings will be held, where a short presentation will be made and team members will be present to discuss and answer questions. The PowerPoint presentation for these meetings is posted below. Those who cannot live stream the presentation can access the meetings by telephone and follow along with the presentation. Additionally, the live presentation will be recorded and made accessible for viewing throughout the scoping period. You may also request a paper copy of the meeting materials by submitting a request to the contact information provided on the ‘Getting Involved’ page.
Please plan to attend one of the following virtual meetings:
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020 at 1:30 p.m. PDT
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. PDT
Each meeting will begin at the scheduled start time with a brief presentation beginning shortly after introductions followed by an open forum to ask questions or make statements. The meeting will continue until all questions have been answered.
Join the Meeting on Zoom
- Enter your name or initials below (this is required) and click “Join Meeting”
- Locate the meeting you want to attend on the page and click "Join"
- You will be redirected to the Zoom website or app and follow the directions to join the meeting
- You may also join over the phone. Call the phone number listed below and enter the Meeting ID number when prompted.
Note: If you are unable to attend the virtual meeting online, you may call in at (346) 548-7799, Pass code 865752#
Recording of September 1 Meeting